Introducing your – ActionCOACH – Alan Verrinder
Why should Alan be your business coach?
As a business owner himself, Alan understands how the independent business owner’s personal and business goals are totally intertwined. As an ACTION Business Coach and trusted adviser, Alan will work with you to identify and achieve your personal and business goals. He will hold you accountable every step of the way.
Alan has 30 years of business experience in Sales, Marketing and General Management. He has worked with all sizes of businesses, from large multi-nationals to small owner-managed businesses both in the UK and throughout Europe. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop action plans designed to deliver results.
His business educational background includes both Leadership and Business development programs at Cranfield Business School, Sundridge Park Business School and the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Hear from a client and Alan how a business coach can help you.
Five key ways YOU will benefit from working with Alan:
1. You’ll learn how to identify the key issues and opportunities in your business. He will coach you how to better market your business, to give exceptional service and keep more customers, to recruit the best employees and to create systems in your business so it can run ‘without’ you.
2. You’ll learn the little known secrets of business, which can turn your business from one that is doing OK, to a real profit-generating machine!
3. You’ll be coached every step of the way……but he won’t do it for you…..he’ll hold you accountable for getting the results you want.
4. You’ll have access to world-class marketing and business development techniques utilizing a wide variety of tools; as well as benefiting from the knowledge of over 800 coaches world-wide!
5. You’ll have FUN doing it! You will spend less time working in your business, while generating better results and more profit!
Call Alan NOW on 01993 869 062 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspiring and empowering my clients to surpass their personal and business goals whilst having fun.
P.S. If you are a business owner, the first step to getting your business going is to take the "Business Health Check." Click here to get started.